Baby Bearded Dragon For Sale
We have healthy captive-bred baby Bearded Dragon for sale at UPRIVA REPTILES. Often called “Beardies,” these lizards make amazing pet reptiles due to their captivating appearance and docile temperament, with many becoming “dog tame.” They’re omnivores, meaning they consume both plant and animal material, making them easy to feed.
You can choose from several color morphs using the drop-down menu. When you buy a baby Bearded dragon from us, you automatically receive our 100% live arrival guarantee.
Baby “beardies” are extremely easy lizards to care for in captivity, often living well over ten years. Interestingly, juveniles thrive on a diet of insects such as crickets, roaches, and mealworms, while adults should have a diet comprised primarily of leafy green vegetables. Long considered easy reptiles to breed, they can lay clutches of 10-35 eggs. Pogona vitticeps can reach lengths of up to 24-inches (females are slightly smaller than males
- Pogona vitticeps
- 2022 Farm Bred Babies
- Approximately 5 – 7 Inches In Length From Head To Tail
- Adults Can Grow Up To 18 – 24 Inches
- Feeding On Crickets, Super worms And Dark Leafy Greens
About Bearded Dragon For Sale
- This Is A Normal Phase Bearded Dragon. This Classic Is A Great Beginner Pet!
- Very Gentle Lizards, Easy To Handle, Great For Kids
- Desert Dwellers That Require A Hot Basking Area And UVB Lighting
- Originating Out Of Australia Mainly In The Hot Scrub And Arid Plains
- With Proper Care These Reptiles Can Live 7 – 10 Years In Captivity
We charge a flat $44.99 for overnight delivery to your doorstep, regardless of the number of reptiles, amphibians, or inverts you buy. Please read our shipping information page before ordering. Bearded Dragon for sale
Monday arrives Tuesday
Tuesday arrives Wed.
Wednesday Arrives Thurs.
Thursday Arrives Fri
If you order after 2pm Monday, will ship Monday to arrive Tuesday.
If you order Friday, Saturday, Sunday we will ship on Monday.