Leucistic Axolotl For Sale
We have a few captive bred Leucistic Axolotl for Sale at incredibly low prices here at UPRIVA REPTILES. They are identical to the normal axolotls, but their leucism means they have very little skin pigmentation, and thus have an albino appearance (but with black eyes). These reach stout sizes and are a joy to raise in captivity. When you buy a leucistic axolotl from us, you automatically receive our 100% live arrival guarantee.
- *No California Sales*
- Ambystoma mexicanum
- Captive Bred
- Juveniles Are 2-4 Inches
- Adults Can Grow Up To 12+ Inches In Length
- Feeding On Bloodworms, Newt Pellets, And Crickets
- These Are Active, Fun To Watch And Easy To Care For
- Originating In Remnants Of Lakes In Xochimilco And Chalco In Mexico City, Mexico
- Its Natural Habitat Is In The Chilled Lakes Of Mexico Living Their Entire Lives In Aquatic Environments
- With Proper Care These Can Live Up To 10+ Years In Captivity
Please feel free to request a male or female salamander (or any combination thereof) when you order our medium and adult sized amphibians, but please be aware that we cannot guarantee the sex. However, we can guarantee that someone very experienced with amphibians will attempt to select the specific salamander(s) you are requesting.
We charge a flat $44.99 for overnight delivery to your doorstep, regardless of the number of reptiles, amphibians, or inverts you buy. Please read our shipping information page before ordering.